What really causes prostate problems still remains a mystery to us. We know that the size increases with age. We know how the prostate gland can become complicated and develop cancer but why is a question that is still out of our reach.
What is in our reach is treating different prostate conditions. But even these treatments are not full proof. Sometimes the side-effects of drugs might be worse than the problem was and sometimes a simple biopsy can lead to infection. Surgery always has its own risks but is usually the last option. So men who these conditions are constantly searching out quick fixes for prostate infections and they try to think outside the box to try and find solutions for the urinary problems that most of them face daily.
Even though you probably hear advertisements of Super BetaProstate Supplement 10 times a day, have you stopped to really consider why so many men swear by it? Thousands of genuine Super Beta Prostate Supplement review providing relief without side-effects are all over the internet. But if it does work, then why does it work?
It works because of the ingredients it contains.
1. Beta-Sitosterol: This is a plant derivative that has been used for promoting prostate health for decades. It was shown to be useless in small doses but this supplement product is one of the few that has enough beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols (600mg) to make it effective in reducing inflammation of the prostate and relaxing muscles that together lowers the discomfort that men feel. Not surprisingly, beta-sitosterol is not only a great supplement for your prostate but is commonly recommended to lower cholesterol levels too so you can kill both those birds with this one stone.
2. Other Minerals: In addition to the sterols, this supplement contains 12 other minerals that feed the prostate. You might not get these minerals from your food everyday and some are required in such small amounts that they are often neglected. They are Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iodine, Chromium, Molybdenum, Selenium, vitamin D, Silicon, Boron, Vanadium and Germanium.
Since there are no added major chemical components, the product has no side-effects like the other drugs. Since Super Beta Prostate is a dietary supplement, it should be taken to supplement one’s diet. The medication your doctor advises should never be completely substituted with any dietary supplement.
The other natural way to lower your PSA and improve the health of your prostate would be to remember to eat, sleep and exercise.
· Eating 8-9 servings of fruits and vegetables a day is ideal but you can get by with 5-6. This might seem impossible at first but if you like fruits, you’ll get used to it quickly.
· Sleeping is just as important at exercising. People who do not get a good 7-8 hours of sleep a night are not giving their bodies enough time to heal from the daily wear and tear it undergoes.
· Exercising is very obvious suggestion for better prostate health—in fact if you do regular exercise you will probably enjoy every aspect of growing old a whole lot more.
So it is. There are no short-cuts or quick-fixes to get a healthier prostate. You have to work for it by living a healthy lifestyle and maybe taking some reliable natural supplements.