The most common health issue affecting men who are over 50 involves the prostate gland. Prostate health concerns in old age are as common as graying of hair and getting wrinkled skin. Most men in their old age suffer from an enlarged prostate which leads to urinary flow problems. Other risk factors are obesity, sedentary lifestyle, and an unwholesome diet.
Age and Prostate Enlargement:
What Happens and What to Expect
The prostate gland sits below the bladder and encircles the urethra. It undergoes two distinct phases of growth in a man's life. The first phase occurs during puberty when the prostate doubles in size and the second one occurs in middle age. It's at this point that the prostate grows considerably, eventually pushing against the bladder and constricting the urethra. The pressure on the urethra and bladder leads to a host of problems like a constant need to urinate, straining while urinating, leaking urine, and a feeling that the bladder is full even if it's empty. This problem can worsen at night, and frequent bathroom trips can disrupt a man's sleep schedule and lack of sleep can make you cranky during the day.
What You Can Do
- It's not possible to stop the prostate from enlarging. But if you know what to expect, you can act accordingly and take steps to curtail the risk of prostate enlargement.
- Maintain an active lifestyle. Simple exercises like walking and biking can keep you fit and healthy, if performed regularly. It'll also keep you in shape and rid you of excess flab, a known risk factor for an enlarged prostate.
- Eat loads of fruits and veggies. The prostate doesn’t like red meat, saturated fats, and too much alcohol, so try to stay away from them. Eat foods high in fiber, antioxidants, and healthy fats.
- Super Beta Prostate is a supplement that supports prostate health. Its star ingredient is Beta Sitosterol, a plant ester that binds to the prostate and reduces inflammation, thus alleviating the malaise caused by an aging prostate.
- Visiting a doctor for a prostate screening will help you catch any concern in its earliest stages which will facilitate its care and management.
Prostate enlargement is a slow-occurring disorder, so most men don’t realize they have an enlarged prostate till they face urinary flow problems. Some men feel embarrassed to talk to a doctor and going through a prostate examination. Don’t let your problems bother you, consult a doctor before they aggravate and affect your everyday routine. Talk to your doctor if you wish to try a new health supplement. Although Super Beta Prostate is a safe to use product, as evident from Super Beta Prostate scam reviews, it's a good idea to ask a doctor before you start using it. Be proactive and don’t ignore your prostate health, so your personal and social life do not get disturbed.